Introductory Waterbased Screen Printing Kit
- An affordable kit with everything necessary to realize the joys of screen printing with environmentally friendly waterbased ink. All you need to do is start thinking up your own custom designs.
- All of the equipment, products and tools required and used by professional shops in a small affordable package.
1 / 1 Riley Hopkins 150 Press
- Durable US Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish
- Tilt and Off-Contact Control
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Emulsion - 1 quart (Enough to coat 25 screens)
- Emulsion Remover
- 1 Quart Screen dehazer/stain remover
- Spray pallet adhesive - 1 Can
- 2 aluminum 20" X 24" 160mesh screens
- 2 Squeegees - 14" and 10"
- Scoop Coater 14"
- 20 sheets of 8.5"X11" inkjet film positives
*You may substitue a different press or flash unit. Contact us for details.