EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash Stain Remover 5 Gallon
EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash Stain Remover
EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash is an environmentally approved, 100% active, low odor, extremely quick penetrating and fast acting solvent designed to dissolve and clean virtually all types of screen printable inks, adhesives, clear coatings and stains from printing mesh. Conventional, solvent, UV, electronic, water base and textile inks are quickly dissolved with EasiSolv 701 without the hazards and odors usually associated with aggressive solvents and caustic stain and haze removers. EasiSolv 701 works quickly and causes no damage to screen mesh.
- EasiSolv 701 dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
- EasiSolv 701 is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- EasiSolv 701 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV's, no PEL's) which provide a better working environment for employees.
- EasiSolv 701 is nonflammable (flash point of 196F) which is much safer than many conventional screen washes.
- EasiSolv 701 contains low-foam, biodegradable detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinseability with water.
- EasiSolv 701 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- EasiSolv 701 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System, recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems or simply used in trays or dip tanks, providing superior product life and economy.
- EasiSolv 701 meets and exceeds the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) requirements of SCAQMD (South Coast Air Quality Management District) Rule 1171 for use in California.
- EasiSolv 701 may be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Scrape excess ink from screen
- Apply EasiSolv 701 to the well and print side of the mesh. Scrub if necessary.
- Squeegee excess off screen.
- Using a good high pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the well side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen the same.
- Remove the stencil with emulsion remover
- If stubborn stains remain, apply Easisolv 701 as a stain remover and high pressure rinse.
Ships from Canada. The Screen Print Store.ca is Canada's source for screenprint ink, screen print supplies, screenprinting equipment and all your silkscreen needs.
Be the first to review this product.
- 40.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout