Vastex E2000 25"X36" Exposure Unit
Contact Us for A Quote 1-800-663-4657
- FAST - Exposes screens as fast as metal halide
- QUALITY - Produces very fine detail and halftones at 85 lpi
- EFFICIENT - Operates at 20% of the power required for metal halide
- SMART - New LCD touch screen controls provide accurate, user-friendly interaction and 10 presets
- POWERFUL - Vacuum hold down for excellent screen-to-film contact
- COMPACT - Slim design allows mounting on drying cabinet
- EXPOSE - ANY emulsion
- DURABLE - Holds up to plastisol, water-based and solvent-based inks
- Model E2-2536 - 25 X 36 in. (63 x 91 cm) max screen O.D.
- Model E2-5236 - 52 x 36 in. (132 x 91 cm) max screen O.D. or (2) 25 x 36 in. (63 x 91 cm) max screen O.D.
- 3 Year warranty against manufacturer's defects*
- 5 Year warranty on LED light
- LCD touchscreen with up to 10 presets
- Lid with vacuum pump
- Comes standard with sturdy legs
ULTRA-FAST EXPOSURE TIMES, HIGH-RESOLUTION DETAIL, LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND 50,000+ HOUR BULB LIFE These all-new LED Screen Exposing Units from Vastex feature a long-lasting LED (light emitting diode) light pack that delivers ultra-fast exposure times while producing high resolution half-tones and crisp detail on the most intricate graphics. The LED light pack also consumes far less electricity than metal hlide lamps of equivalent surface area, and can last over 50,000 hours, significantly reducing operating and maintenance costs. In addition, it starts instantly, provides uniform lighting intensity cycle-to-cycle, remains cool during operation, and lacks potentially dangerous high-voltage power supplies and inefficient shutters. Comes standard as tabletop units with a powerful vacuum hold down with rubber neoprene blanket for tight screen-to-film contact, easy-to-set fully-automatic digitalcontrols for consistent exposures, shatter-resistant 0.25 in.- (0.63cm-) thick tempered glass and 120-volt power supply.
Be the first to review this product.
- 250.00 LBS