Cold Peel Transfer Paper
Cold Peel Transfer Paper (100 Sheets)
Transfer 75 from Arjo-Wiggins the premium transfer paper for screen printing for offset printing or plastisol transfers. Perfect for all types of t-shirt transfers, athletic transfers, athletic numbering and transfers for nylon hats. T75 Heat transfer papers are coated double sided heat transfer paper for producing litho or straight screen printed cold peel plastisol transfer. This design is for use on high speed automatic cylinder presses as well as manual flat bed presses. The paper size is 12.5"X12.5" inches.
How To Print Cold Peel Transfer Paper:
- Reverse the design
- Print colour from darkest to lightest on to transfer paper
- Allow for paper shrinkage when doing multi-coloured printing
- Cure transfer so the ink is only "semi cured". Usually around 250 degrees Fahrenheit 40 - 60 seconds
- Apply fine coating powdered adhesive crystals if required (For transfers to be applied to nylon fabric)
- Transfer to fabric with a heat press at 375 degrees Fahrenheit at medium pressure for 5 - 20 seconds.
- Allow to cool then remove transfer
Ships from Canada. The Screen Print Store.ca is Canada's source for screenprint ink, screen print supplies, screenprinting equipment and all your silkscreen needs.
Be the first to review this product.
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout