EasiStrip Supra Gallon
EasiStrip SUPRA Designed for Use with Dip Tanks
EasiStrip One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover is a liquid cleaner which provides a revolutionary, streamlined approach to cleaning and reclaiming textile printing screens. When used as directed, this unique, inexpensive product dissolves plastisol and water base ink, water soluble screen blockout, direct emulsion and capillary film as well as tape adhesive residue. With EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Cleaner, textile screens can be cleaned for pennies by combining many of the cleaning processes into one. EasiStrip SUPRA is a low odor, non-flammable (NO flashpoint), biodegradable, non-hazardous product which will provide the benefits of less labor, less expense and improved efficiency to the screen cleaning and reclaiming operation.
- EasiStrip SUPRA dissolves and cleans ink, emulsion & blockout in one step which makes the job of screen reclaiming much faster and more efficient.
- EasiStrip SUPRA has NO odor which makes the job of screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- EasiStrip SUPRA contains NO hazardous substances (No TLV's, No PEL's), (Not SARA reportable) which provides a better work place environment.
- EasiStrip SUPRA has NO VOC's making this product safer than solvents for air quality concerns.
- EasiStrip SUPRA is non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Place screen in dip tank with one part EasiStrip SUPRA mixed with five parts water. Let soak in tank until emulsion/film loosens from mesh, usually just a couple of minutes.
- High pressure rinse screen, then flood rinse.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen starting from the print side.
Ships from Canada. The Screen Print Store.ca is Canada's source for screenprint ink, screen print supplies, screenprinting equipment and all your silkscreen needs.
Be the first to review this product.
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout