EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate
EasiSolv 55 Stencil Remover Concentrate is a revolutionary, highly concentrated, extremely cost effective, liquid solution designed to aggressively dissolve direct, direct/inderect photo emulsions, as well as capillary films, dual-cure systems, pure photopolymer and direct projection emulsion systems. EasiSolv 55 Stencil Remover Concentrate will dissolve stencils and provide easy washout with water from all types of screen mesh.
EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover mixes 1 part concentrate to 55 parts water for maximum economy.
- EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is an economical liquid that simply mixes with water at a ratio of 1:55, providing unparalleled cost effectiveness.
- EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is a biodegradable liquid which simplifies use, disposal and environmental concerns.
- EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is an aggressive stencil stripper on all commonly used stencil systems which will cover the majority of needs, on all mesh, without leaving emulsion haze.
- EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate can be mixed with water at a stronger or weaker dilution, to provide the exact strength necessary, with no waste.
- EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate mixes with water faster and more thoroughly than powders, which eliminates the waste generated by undissolved solids.
- EasiSolv 500 Mixes with water faster and more thorougly than powders which eliminate the waste generated by undissolved solids.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Prepare use solution with one part EasiSolv 500 to 30 parts water.
- Apply EasiSolv 500 to both sides of screen by wiping, brush, spray or dip.
- High pressure rinse both sides of screen starting at the top.
- Flood rinse screen from the top to bottom to remove any debris or splash-back particles.
- Do not use a metal container.
Ships from Canada. The Screen Print Store.ca is Canada's source for screenprint ink, screen print supplies, screenprinting equipment and all your silkscreen needs.
Be the first to review this product.
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout